VEGAN RESTAURANTS AMSTERDAM CENTRUM
Amsterdam city center, the district of tourists and large chain international stores. The city centre in amsterdam is not limited to the Nieuwendijk and Kalverstraat, it goes beyond this. Vegan Food Amsterdam knows and sums up the really nice addresses! In this Amsterdam Center Guide, we have put together the best local hotspots in the center of Amsterdam for you. From the canals to the cozy Jordaan and Haarlemmerbuurt.
One of the nicest shopping streets in Amsterdam Centrum is if you ask us the Utrechtsestraat. But also on the Haarlemmerdijk, Haarlemmerstraat and in the Nine Streets we like to shop and eat well! So many hotspots and lowspots that are worth a visit. And now say for yourself: what could be better than cycling on the beautiful canals of Amsterdam and then having the best vegan food!
There is a broad variation available in Amsterdam Centrum whenever you want to go out for vegan breakfast, vegan lunch or vegan dining. If you don’t feel like going out for vegan food you can try the vegan food delivery. There are many option to go for some cheap vegan food or quickly grab some vegan fast food in Amsterdam Centrum.
During the summer period in Amsterdam we usually have many vegan food festivals starting from May until late August where you can find different vegan food stands. You can easily find vegan raw food, vegan indian food or vegan thai food for example on these food festivals so you never get bored!
Below this thread you will find your way to some the places that we recommend going when you are visiting Central Amsterdam. Also make sure to follow our blog which goes a bit more in detail about experiences, recipes and tips to make your live easier.
5x Vegan Restaurants Amsterdam Centrum
- Juice Brother x Van Leeuwen: At Juicebrothers you do not only score super-tasty, healthy juices, vegan bowls and snacks, but also vegan ice cream from Van Leeuwen. Location: Haarlemmerplein 43, Amsterdam – juicebro.com
- Jackson Dubois: Jackson Dubois, a restaurant at the Spui, has understood the vegan lifestyle well. You can go there for dishes from all over the world, now with a vegan touch. Risotto, lasagne, cheesecake, tasty.
Location: Spui 10, Amsterdam – jacksondubois.com
- Golden Temple: This cozy Indian restaurant is not really a hotspot, but a place where you can eat very nice. Here you want to come back.
Location: Utrechtsestraat 126, Amsterdam – restaurantgoldentemple.com
- Vegabond: The most delicious vegan cupcakes and sandwiches you get at Vegabond on the Leliegracht. The dishes are freshly made daily without the addition of flavor enhancers and other uninvited. Nice and pure.
Location: Leliegracht 16, Amsterdam – vegabond.nl
- Lettuce: A hotspot that should not be missing in our list of vegan restaurants in Amsterdam is Sla. For a vegan meal you are always at the right address here. Different locations, Amsterdam – ilovesla.com