Pancakes often contain cow’s milk and eggs, nut of course that is not necessary! The cow’s milk can easily be replaced with any desired alternative milk, such as soy milk, rice milk or oat milk. The egg does not have to be replaced, you can make pancakes on the basis of only milk and flour. Below you can find a recipe on how to make delicious vegan pancakes
Vegan Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp raw coconut
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp ground flax + 5 tbsp water (aka. Flax egg; mix together and allow to sit for 5 mins)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 200ml rice milk
- 50ml sparkling water
How To Make:
- Mix the flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Blend or mash together the banana, flax egg, vanilla extract, raw coconut and rice milk.
- Pour the liquid into the dry mix and stir. – Add the sparkling water. Add more rice milk if the mix is too thick/more flour if the mix is too thin.
- Use a non-stick pan to shallow dry the pancakes one by one.
For the cashewtella simply combine;
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder.
- 2 tbsp cashew butter.
- 1/4 cup rice milk to get the mixture creamy.
- Whisk until smooth.
You can find other interesting articles about Vegan Recipes on this page
Other Interesting Vegan Blogs for you