These vegan peanut butter cookies and dark chocolate are crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and only 8 ingredients are needed! The truth is that, despite how easy this recipe is, these cookies have an incredible result and it will only make your friends ask you for more so we recommend to use with discretion!
VEGAN COOKIES OF PEANUT BUTTER AND DARK CHOCOLATE
Preparation: 10 mins Cooking: 15 mins Total: 25 minutes Servings: 20 cookies
- 1 and 1/4 cups of oatmeal (150 g)
- 1 and ¼ cups of almond flour (130 g)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, coconut or brown sugar (40 g)
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (60 g)
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons of oat milk (155 ml)
- 2 linen eggs
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate (85 g)
- We preheat the oven to 180ºC or 350ºF.
- In a large bowl we mix the dry ingredients (oatmeal, almond flour, sugar and yeast).
- We dissolve the peanut butter in the milk in a small bowl or cup with the help of rods or a fork or spoon.
- We pour the liquid ingredients into the big bowl (the peanut butter mixture and milk and the flax eggs) and stir until the ingredients are well integrated.
- We throw in the dark chocolate and remove them again.
- If the dough is sticky, let it rest in the covered refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- To make cookies we use a scoop,because it is more comfortable and cleaner, but if you want you can use your hands. We are putting a spoonful of dough per cookie on a baking sheet with baking paper and crush them with your hands a bit so that they are shaped like a cookie.
- We bake for about 15 minutes or until they start to brown on the sides, but in the center, they have to be still a little soft.
- We let them cool in the tray outside the oven for at least 5 minutes and ENJOY!!
- We can store them in an airtight container at room temperature for about 3 or 4 days or in the freezer for a month.
Other interesting vegan blogs for you: