Vegan Chocolate Protein Bliss Balls
How to make vegan protein bliss balls?
Recipe makes 12 (Each ball contains 3.5g of protein)
- 1/2 cup LSA from (ground linseed, sunflower seed and almond mix)⠀
- 3 tbsp almond butter from 15 dates, soaked⠀1/4 cup chocolate pump protein⠀
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder ⠀
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract⠀⠀
- Soak dates for at least 2 hours and drain well. Place soaked dates in a food processor with all other ingredients and process until you have a crumbly texture (If it’s too dry, add more dates or more syrup)
- Form mixture into 12 balls and roll in cocoa powder to coat. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Other Interesting Vegan Blogs for you